Monday, March 12, 2012

First tutorial complete

Hello internet today I watched a tutorial on the basics of Google SketchUp. I learned about navigation tools, how to draw rectangles, how to use inference points and make a roof and chimney for a house. At the end of this tutorial I gave my basic house design some steps and windows. The issues I faced was the windows being at different heights. I fixed this by drawing a straight line from the first window and basing the second window on this line. I then erased the un-needed lines. However the windows were not equal distance from the door but this was only due to my lack of wanting to make them even in distance. All in all I am pretty happy with what I did. I plan on watching the second part to the getting started video tutorials by the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment